Welcome

Welcome to my little shoppe. I plan on adding my class by mail kits as well as my handmade scrapbooks and other fun handmade items. You might have to click on my blog archive to find all of the items for sale. Everything is US dollars but please email me and I can work with you as far as shipping if you would like to buy items and live outside the U.S. It's a work in progress at the moment, please visit my craft blog for updates to this site.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cards for Sale

I have the following cards for sale. The cost for each is $3.00, unless otherwise noted, which include an envelope and shipping. The cards will also be packed in clear envelopes to help protect them. The insides of the cards are blank except for the criss cross card. If you would like me to stamp a sentiment inside please let me know. If you are interested in me making multiples of the same card, email me so that I can quote you a reasonable price. Also, if you see any card on my website that you are interested in me making for you, please email me to see if it's available.














To see the inside of the criss cross card, see this post.




These two cards are $5.00 for both of them.






































No comments: