Welcome

Welcome to my little shoppe. I plan on adding my class by mail kits as well as my handmade scrapbooks and other fun handmade items. You might have to click on my blog archive to find all of the items for sale. Everything is US dollars but please email me and I can work with you as far as shipping if you would like to buy items and live outside the U.S. It's a work in progress at the moment, please visit my craft blog for updates to this site.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Red and Green Snow Swirled


This class by mail kit includes all of the pre-cut papers and embellishments and instructions to make 2 of each card including envelopes. The only thing not included is the images and the cardstock is not punched using the ticket punch. The cost for this class is $11.00 which include shipping in the U.S. You may purchase the accompanying stamp set and add on products below for the price listed, no additional shipping or tax will be charged.
$11.00 Class Kit





Snow Swirled $24.95





Ticket Corner Punch $6.95



No comments: