Welcome

Welcome to my little shoppe. I plan on adding my class by mail kits as well as my handmade scrapbooks and other fun handmade items. You might have to click on my blog archive to find all of the items for sale. Everything is US dollars but please email me and I can work with you as far as shipping if you would like to buy items and live outside the U.S. It's a work in progress at the moment, please visit my craft blog for updates to this site.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mini Clipboards Class by Mail

Wouldn't these make cute gifts for co-workers or teachers. I can see putting one of these clipboards in a cello bag with a pen tied off with ribbon and a handmade card! This class by mail kit includes all of the pre-cut papers, ribbon, coasters and binder clips, lined paper to make 4 clipboards.
You will need microtip scissors and adhesive to complete this project.
The cost for this class by mail is $12.00 which includes shipping.

Please specify what designer paper you would like at checkout. Any of the 20 designer paper from the current SU catty. I can also do the papers in the mini catalog if they're available.


No comments: